A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levstik is Excellent. Dr. Levstik has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levstik graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levstik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levstik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levstik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Levstik practice?
Dr. Mark Levstik practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Levstik, Dr. Marcel Levstik, Dr. Marcelino Levstik, Dr. Marcellus Levstik, Dr. Marcelo Levstik, Dr. Marco Levstik