A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levstik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Levstik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levstik graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levstik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Levstik DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Levstik practice?
- Dr. Mark Levstik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Levstik practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.