A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Kimberly Hall South, Windsor CT
- Kimberly Hall South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Levy MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Mark Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Levy practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Agawam, MA.
See Windsor Internists and Windsor Geriatric Doctors.