Dr. Mark Brent Lewin MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lewin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Lewin practice?
Dr. Mark Lewin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Richland, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Pediatric Specialists, and Seattle Cardiologists.