Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lewin
Dr. Mark Lewin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lewin is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, St Joseph Medical Center and Providence St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Lewin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lewin has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mark Lewin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Angela Badaru
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi22
Dr. Heidi Blume
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Seattle, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Barry Lawson
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi36