A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. P Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. P M. Li practice?
Dr. P Li practices Neurological Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Allentown Surgeons.