Learn more about Dr. Mark Libassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Libassi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libassi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Libassi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Libassi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Libassi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Libassi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Frankford Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Libassi MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Libassi practice?
- Dr. Mark Libassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Libassi practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.