Learn more about Dr. Mark Libassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Libassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Libassi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Libassi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Libassi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Frankford Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Libassi MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Libassi practice?
- Dr. Mark Libassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Libassi practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.