Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Libassi
Dr. Mark Libassi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Langhorne, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Libassi is affiliated with Frankford Hospital, Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus and Kindred Hospital - Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Libassi has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Libassi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.