A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Liberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liberman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liberman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Liberman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liberman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Avery Liberman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Mark Liberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Liberman practices Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.