A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Liberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liberman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Liberman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liberman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Avery Liberman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Mark Liberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Liberman practices Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.