A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Licht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Licht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Licht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Licht MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Licht practice?
- Dr. Mark Licht has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Licht practices Urology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Urologists.