Dr. Mark Licht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Licht?

September 23rd, 2016

Best Doc

Outstanding surgeon. Even better human being. Sets a tone for his staff that is professional and, at the same time, filled with personal warmth.

May 16th, 2014

First Time Patient

Going to a doctor for the first time can be a bit unsettling. Going to a urologist, given the specialty, is always unsettling, particularly as a first time patient. Having researched Dr. Licht prior to making the appointment, I had a fairly good idea as to what he might be like. I found him to very down to earth,immediately removing any "fears" I had. He listens well and treats you as a human being and not just a faceless patient.

April 10th, 2012

Quality Doctor

Doctor Licht is always well informed about my prior history and is very thorough. I have complete confidence in him.

February 26th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

I had 2 surgical procedure with Dr. Licht and both went very well. I was referred to him by the best univesities do urology in the country and have been highly satisfied. Office staff is very courteous and discreet. I highly recommend Dr. Licht.

January 2nd, 2012

knowledgeable and caring

September 20th, 2011

Dr. Licht saves lives

Thirteen years ago Dr. Licht diagnosed me with prostate cancer when other Urologists were injecting me with Testosterone which feeds the cancer. He followed me with honest, caring very personal treatment and saved my life. He cured me and continues to monitor me. I would NEVER consider using another Urologist.

July 5th, 2011

A kind and intelligent Doctor

I saw Dr. Licht several months ago, and he immediately diagnosed my problem with a few simple questions and a short exam. He was empathetic, kind, and caring. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his expertise.

June 4th, 2011

Patient Review

Dr. Licht gave me sufficient information to make a decision about my treatment plan. The front-office staff was very welcoming and courteous. However, Daryl, the lady responsible for scheduling appointments was rude and spoke poorly of Dr. Licht and her co-workers. The restrooms at this provider's office were clean and well-maintained.

October 12th, 2017