Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Best Doc
Outstanding surgeon. Even better human being. Sets a tone for his staff that is professional and, at the same time, filled with personal warmth.

January 26th, 2016
horrible office staff
Tried to make an appointment. Staff and office manager were rude, rigid, inflexible. Claimed my insurance was an HMO not a PPO, and refused to do anything to resolve their confusion even after the insurance company called them to verify!

May 15th, 2014
First Time Patient
Going to a doctor for the first time can be a bit unsettling. Going to a urologist, given the specialty, is always unsettling, particularly as a first time patient. Having researched Dr. Licht prior to making the appointment, I had a fairly good idea as to what he might be like. I found him to very down to earth,immediately removing any "fears" I had. He listens well and treats you as a human being and not just a faceless patient.

April 10th, 2012
Quality Doctor
Doctor Licht is always well informed about my prior history and is very thorough. I have complete confidence in him.

February 26th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
I had 2 surgical procedure with Dr. Licht and both went very well. I was referred to him by the best univesities do urology in the country and have been highly satisfied. Office staff is very courteous and discreet. I highly recommend Dr. Licht.

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Licht saves lives
Thirteen years ago Dr. Licht diagnosed me with prostate cancer when other Urologists were injecting me with Testosterone which feeds the cancer. He followed me with honest, caring very personal treatment and saved my life. He cured me and continues to monitor me. I would NEVER consider using another Urologist.

July 5th, 2011
A kind and intelligent Doctor
I saw Dr. Licht several months ago, and he immediately diagnosed my problem with a few simple questions and a short exam. He was empathetic, kind, and caring. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his expertise.

June 3rd, 2011
Patient Review
Dr. Licht gave me sufficient information to make a decision about my treatment plan. The front-office staff was very welcoming and courteous. However, Daryl, the lady responsible for scheduling appointments was rude and spoke poorly of Dr. Licht and her co-workers. The restrooms at this provider's office were clean and well-maintained.