Dr. Mark Lichtenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lichtenberg?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lichtenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2016

Horrible Doctor

Worst experience at a doctors office ever. I arrived to the appointment ahead of time to fill out the necessary paperwork. The staff was friendly but I had to wait over 45 minutes before getting into an examination room. After getting into the examination room, I was left there to wait an additional 15 minutes. He finally arrives and then I proceed to tell him about my skin where he then rudely interrupts me without letting me finish. Says I have this certain condition without clarifying what it means or what I should do about it. His entire examination time was about 5 minutes where he spoke down to me the entire time and left me with more questions than I came in with. I highly recommend you DO NOT SEE this doctor. He was horrible and I'm sure there are plenty of other dermatologists in this area that you can visit besides this guy.

August 20th, 2015

Do not see him.

Completely unprofessional.

July 17th, 2015

Never made it through entire appointment, had to walk out. Dr. Lichtenberg is very rude and condescending and speaks down to women. Visited his office, along with my mother to have my two children seen. He asked my mother to leave the room by using the exact words “there is no room for you in here” (with a very rude tone). Then as I was explaining my daughter’s problem he condescendingly shut me up while I was talking and said again rudely “I asked you why your son is here”. Apparently, in his office you can only speak when spoken to, only answer the exact question asked, and not say anything else. The abrasiveness continued for a few more minutes, and we walked out. I asked for my forms back on the way out and his response was “NO! They are my forms” so he wouldn’t even return my personal information, even though we didn’t go through with appointment. Horrible experience!

December 5th, 2014

Dr lichtenberg is the best doctor ever

February 11th, 2010

I SEEN THREE OTHER DERMATOLOGIST OVER THE YEARS AND HE IS THE ONE I WILL BE STICKING WITH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. HE AND HIS STAFF WERE PROFESSIONAL AND KIND TO ME AND THE OTHER PATIENTS BEFORE ME.

March 6th, 2017