A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lieberfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lieberfarb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberfarb graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lieberfarb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Lieberfarb MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lieberfarb practice?
- Dr. Mark Lieberfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lieberfarb practices Urology near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Urologists.