A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lignell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lignell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lignell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lignell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lignell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Lignell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Lignell practice?
- Dr. Mark Lignell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lignell practices Anesthesiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Anesthesiologists.