Learn more about Dr. Mark Liker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Liker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Liker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liker graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Liker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Liker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Liker practice?
- Dr. Mark Liker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Liker practices Neurological Surgery near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Valencia Neurological Surgeons.