A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Liker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Liker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Liker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liker graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Liker practice?
Dr. Mark Liker practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Valencia Neurological Surgeons, Valencia Surgeons, Valencia Internists, and Valencia Neurologists.