A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lindemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lindemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindemann graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lindemann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Lindemann DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lindemann practice?
- Dr. Mark Lindemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lindemann practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hospitalists, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Family Physicians.