A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lindley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lindley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindley graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lindley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lindley MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Lindley practice?
- Dr. Mark Lindley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lindley practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Internists.