A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lindley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lindley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindley graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lindley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Lindley practice?
Dr. Mark Lindley practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Internists.