A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lindsey is Excellent. Dr. Lindsey has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lindsey, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Lindsey practice?
Dr. Mark Lindsey practices Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Lindsey, Dr. Markus Lindsey, Dr. Marlon Lindsey, Dr. Marcelo Lindsey, Dr. Marc Lindsey, Dr. Marcellus Lindsey