A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lindstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lindstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lindstrom, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindstrom graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lindstrom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alton Lindstrom DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lindstrom practice?
- Dr. Mark Lindstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lindstrom practices Family Medicine near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Mequon Primary Care Doctors.