Dermatologist (skin), Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Greer Moody on Mar 16th, 2010

I thank God I found Dr. Ling. He is one of the most caring, compassionate and professional doctors I have ever met. He wants to get the problem treated with the best options available. He lends his extensive expertise, but at the same time respects your input. He is Great!

Very Smart show details Very Smart
by Mr Careful on Jun 9th, 2008 on kudzu.com

When you go to a Doctor, there are two things you want: First, they must be very smart. Dr Ling has (I think - but ask to be sure) both a PhD and an MD! Anyway, he certainly knows what he's doing and is one of the smartest docs I've every met. Second, they have to be good guys and not scare the **** out of you all the time. Dr Ling treated me several times for skin cancer and always made me feel (quite correctly) that I wasn't seeing my final days. He is a genuinely nice guy with a kind smile and a good sense of humor. If you need a dermatologist (thank you spellcheck) and you live anywhere near Newnan (I hope he moved closer by now) then choose this doctor

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Love them show details Love them
by tuffcritic on Jun 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

They are great. They are good with teens and help with acne problems as well as removal of moles. Felt confident when they treated me. Good bedside manner and act like have plenty of time to talk with you about both symptoms and results.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
I love them! show details I love them!
by sdselt on Apr 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Great place!! I have seen various doctors here since 1999 and have never had any problems at all. They are great and never leave you waiting for long! Always willing to listen to me speak and have always been very friendly!