A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Link is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Link, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Link has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Link MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Link practice?
- Dr. Mark Link has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Link practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.