inactive

Overall Review

no change

July 18th, 2015
My momma
My mother recently had brain surgery on the 2nd of this month for her Trigeminal Neuralgia. She was taken great care of. She is expected to return home this Sunday. I didn't know whether this man would be good or not. But, my mother's recovery process and the care she was given during let me know that she was in great hands.

June 2nd, 2015
Gave me my life back....Trigeminal neuralgia! Flew from Oklahoma to have surgery.

January 14th, 2015
DR LINSKEY IS THE BEST AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. TRUST HIM TO HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART.

September 16th, 2013
Simply the Best for MVD
I was in such extreme pain with TN when I saw Dr Linskey that I couldn't even talk without pain. He showed such compassion toward my situation, presented me with a complete list of options before we both decided on Micro Vascular Decompression (MVD) being the best course of action for my case. A great bedside manner, he is all there for you until your questions are answered. I'm so thankful Dr. Linskey was my neurosurgeon given the complexity of what my problem that involved 3 veins & 2 arteries wrapped around the nerve. Before surgery I was in pain, afterward - cured! If you are considering MVD, I strongly recommend trying to see Dr Linskey as he is probably one of the top few surgeons in the country capable of dealing with whatever complexities that are discovered in treating this disorder.

July 9th, 2012
Exceptional Neurosurgeon for TN
If you are in need of Micro Vascular Decompression (MVD) surgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia. Dr. Linskey is one of a handful of neurosurgeons nationwide who achieve the outcomes he does. We are so fortunate to have him in our community. He has been recognized as one of the nation's top docs and neurosurgeons. I know he operates on more than just TN patients with excellent results. He operated on me and I will forever be indebted. He is the best.

July 22nd, 2010
Doctor that saved my life
My overall experience with this doctor had been phenomenal.At another facility, I underwent sublabial transsphenoidal approach for a subtotal resection of the tumor and the final pathology of this tumor revealed a "Chordoma". It has a high chance of recurrence, so it needs to be surgically removed. And because the tumor was located in a very dangerous location, smallest mistake could do a severe brain damage. Then I was referred to Dr. Linskey for further evaluation and treatment of the remaining lesion. Afther the consultation, he performed tumor removal surgery.I was more than happy to find out that my tumor has been removed completely.It has been almost 5 years after the surgery, and the tumor hasn't returned yet which is a really good sign.

December 10th, 2009
Five Star all the way
Very bright, professional, cheerful with a tad of becomming intensity. When he is with you he is all yours. A good man and a great physician. I expect he doesn't have much tolerance for whining and that is a good thing so be a good soldier. He conveys strength of character, integrity, unquestionable skill and self assurance. The best of the best.