Dr. Mark Lipetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lipetz?

August 7th, 2015

Best physician ever if he moved I would have to follow him and leave Maui. !!!!!!!'

April 29th, 2015

Thanks

Keep up the good work

March 24th, 2015

Thank you to the South Maui Clinic Team!

Dr. Lipetz has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He has taken care of all of the members of my family (Wide Range of Ages LOL) . We have had some very difficult circumstances. Don't know what I would have done without his care, attention, follow-up and compassion. I have recommended numerous patients to him through the years and they are all very happy with his care. Terri (front office) is welcoming, kind and efficient. Dr. Lipetz nurse, Katie is friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated. Wonderful Team! Can't thank them enough!

February 7th, 2015

Very disappointed in this Dr. I was treated like a statistic not a human.

December 19th, 2014

Dr. Mark and staff have always been helpful , kind and courteous .

December 9th, 2014

He is very rude and his phone etiquette is non-existent.

August 4th, 2013

Great care

I've seen Dr. Lipetz since 2006. His staff is wonderful and I feel I receive the very best care. He genuinely cares, and takes all the time I need when I see him. Sometimes you do have to wait, but I always know that when it is my turn, he won't rush me and will give me all the time that I need. I now have cancer and I am grateful to have him as my main doc. He also is very good about phoning me with test results and just to check up on me to make sure I'm doing well.

January 12th, 2012

His practice has changed

i first was seen by Dr.Lipetz when he was associated with Maui Medical and when he parted ways with them, I followed.His practice used to have a friendly, helpful staff but he seems to have trouble keeping employees. Now he and his staff are difficult to get in touch with. They frequently turn off their phone, directing you to an answering machine, then don't return calls. His personality is unpredictable and often explosively mean. He has no nighttime nor weekend coverage and no hospital affiliation, so if you have to be admitted to the hospital, you will be cared for by people who know nothing about you. His office hours are a joke. Maybe he's in and maybe he's not.I'm sorry to say that after seeing him for a few years, I have had to find a new doctor, one who has someone else covering for him when he's not in. I can't recommend Dr. Lipetz under any circumstances.

November 10th, 2011

Caring Doc - takes his time.

Dr. Lipitz is a great doc, he never leaves you with unanswered questions. He works hard and smart and genuinely cares. Good man, great doctor for Maui ... hopefully he'll never leave.

November 18th, 2010

Great care

I've been a longtime patient of Dr. Lipetz and have recieved excellent care from him at all times.Not long ago I accidentally cut my eyebrow enough to require stitches and he took me right in. Mahalo!

August 7th, 2010

Visiting Island patient, now Resident

I was treated by Dr. Lipetz with excellent results, both emotionally and physically, when I became ill during vacation. I am so glad he founded South Maui Clinic and is still here. I consider him a great diagnostician, realistic about costs and patient experiences, and will contact him to see if he'll become our family physician now that we've relocated. MAHALO, DR. LIPETZ.

July 30th, 2010

Wise, Kind and Effective

Dr. Lipetz was recommended to me by a stranger who was over-the-top praising him for saving her life. He became my doc, my wife's doc, my dad's doc till the end of life, and my mother in law's doc. He is thoughtful, matter-of-fact, kind and most importantly, effective. He is respectful and pro-active. He is very obviously gratified by successful outcomes, while other doctors seem like they could not care less, so long as they follow protocol.Dr. Lipetz is one of those docs who is in it for the purpose of healing the sick, and presiding over the end of life when that is what is called for.I am 54 years old and Mark Lipetz MD is he best doctor I ever saw. I'm completely serious about that.