Learn more about Dr. Mark Lischner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lischner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lischner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lischner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lischner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lischner graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lischner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Lischner MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Lischner practice?
- Dr. Mark Lischner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lischner practices Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pulmonologists.