A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Liszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Liszewski graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Liszewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Liszewski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Liszewski practice?
- Dr. Mark Liszewski has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Liszewski practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.