A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Litchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Litchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Litchman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litchman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litchman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Litchman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Litchman practice?
- Dr. Mark Litchman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Litchman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Greenwich Allergists.