Dr. Mark D Litchman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Litchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Litchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Litchman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Allergic Respiratory Symptoms, Allergy, and Allergy & Asthma management.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Litchman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litchman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litchman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Litchman practice?
Dr. Mark Litchman practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See Norwalk Allergists, Norwalk Internists, and Norwalk Rheumatologists.