Learn more about Dr. Mark Litchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Litchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Litchman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litchman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litchman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litchman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Litchman practice?
Dr. Mark Litchman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Greenwich Allergists.