A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Litchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Litchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litchman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litchman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Litchman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litchman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Litchman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Litchman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Litchman practice?
- Dr. Mark Litchman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Litchman practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Norwalk Allergists.