A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Littlejohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Littlejohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Littlejohn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Littlejohn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Littlejohn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Littlejohn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Littlejohn practice?
- Dr. Mark Littlejohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Littlejohn practices Otolaryngology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Otolaryngologists.