A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Loafman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Loafman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Loafman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loafman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Loafman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Loafman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Loafman practice?
- Dr. Mark Loafman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Loafman practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.