Dr. Mark Lobaugh MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

May 16th, 2016
Will not go to this doctor again,him and his wife just like to take money away from the patients, They really don't care about patients health... If you don't pay you don't get seen...

August 30th, 2015
What a relief..
I was in pain for 4 years and went to 7 doctors. No one was willing to surgically look at my ailment but Dr. Lobaugh understood the root cause of my discomfort and brought resolve within weeks where so many others had failed!

June 7th, 2012
Went to Dr. Lobaugh because of all the great reviews and was greatly disappointed. I sat in the waiting room for well over an hour just to be called back for the Triage. Total appointment time was 2 1/2 hours. Will not be going back!

April 3rd, 2012
Very good doctor
Great bedside manner and really made me feel at ease during a rough pregnancy. Had several complications, one of them being a severe case of hyperemesis, and he never made me feel like I was making it up or exaggerating. He worked with us until we were safe to deliver, even calling in other specialists. Our daughter was born early but healthy and she remains a very healthy girl, and we have him to thank!

January 29th, 2012
Amazing doctor
Dr. Lobough is a really great and caring doctor. He will take his time and make sure you understand his answer. You can ask him anything. You can call him at any time, I woke up at 3am and thought that my water broke and he answered my call. He said he was glad I called. He wants to know what is going on with his patients. Very good doctor to have.

October 25th, 2011
New Patient
Best OB/GYN in Central Texas!

May 17th, 2011
The best doctor I have ever seen.
Dr. Lobaugh is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He has been my doctor for six years now. Every time I go into his office I am greeted with a Hi followed by my first name. The staff in this office makes it a point to find out who you are as a person. I have not experienced that in any other doctors office ever. The staff treats you as if you are important enough to learn your name, and take the time to respect what you are having to medically endure, and all of that is extremely important. I will never even contemplate that idea of looking for another doctor. Dr. Lobaugh will be my doctor until he is no longer practicing. Yeah, hes that good!

March 19th, 2010
Best OB/GYN! He's caring, and listens to you. You'll never feel rushed.