Learn more about Dr. Mark Lodico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lodico is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lodico
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lodico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lodico, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodico graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lodico has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Lodico MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Lodico practice?
- Dr. Mark Lodico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lodico practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and West Mifflin, PA.
See Wexford Anesthesiologists and Wexford Pain Management Doctors.