A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lokitus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lokitus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lokitus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lokitus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lokitus graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lokitus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Lokitus DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lokitus practice?
- Dr. Mark Lokitus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lokitus practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists and Fort Myers Addiction Specialists.