A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lokitus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lokitus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lokitus graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lokitus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Lokitus DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lokitus practice?
- Dr. Mark Lokitus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lokitus practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.