A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lombardo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Restless Legs Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lombardo practice?
Dr. Mark Lombardo practices Neurology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Lombardo, Dr. Marcel Lombardo, Dr. Marcelino Lombardo, Dr. Marcellus Lombardo, Dr. Marcelo Lombardo, Dr. Marco Lombardo