A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lombardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lombardo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lombardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Lombardo MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Mark Lombardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lombardo practices Neurology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Neurologists.