Dr. Mark Long Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Long?

March 31st, 2016

I know Dr Long's Father who is a fine man. Although he is very ill, he is still proud of his son. It is a comfort to an elderly person to have a son he can be proud of. I hope Dr. Long is as good of a man as his father. This is just a personal note. I do not personally know Dr. Long, but I am very sorry his father is so ill.

February 5th, 2014

This pediatric practice is terrible!!!!!

June 2nd, 2013

Excellent care for my teens

Love the new Teen Center and my boys are thrilled to have a place to go that is not filled with babies and kid toys.

May 22nd, 2013

Monster Doctor breaks my baby's vagina

October 24th, 2012

my kids love it

wouldn't consider anywhere else.

December 18th, 2011

Really nice staff and good doctors

Our family has been with them for many years and recommend them to all our family and church group.

November 9th, 2011

Caring and Competent

I have been taking my 2 children to Kennesaw Pediatrics for 4 years. I have always felt the doctors are genuinely interested and concerned in them both and work together with me to determine the best treatment. I am able to make appointments with my preferred doctor easily. It is great to be able to consistently see the same doctor consistently.I actually like every single doctor we have seen, but my son usually goes to Dr. Long or Dr. Strauss, and my daughter goes to Dr.Brugner or Dr. Sarah. I always see an MD, they don't have PA's or NP's. We have had other pediatricians over the years and I can say that my experience with KP and Dr. Long has been the best. They are different, in all the right ways. I never feel like "just another patient/parent". I am confident that my kids are getting the best possible care with Dr. Long and Kennesaw Pediatrics.

November 5th, 2011

We have just seen Dr. Long, and was very impressed with not only the office( it was so cute! Murals on the walls and a train in the waiting room!) and with Dr. Long. He made my almost teenage son feel comfortable and that he could talk to the Doctor and not feel "weird" as most things are with my almost teenager these days! It is so nice to find a pediatrician that realizes teenagers are not just big children, but have issues all of their own! I was told that coming soon they are opening a "teen office", not sure when this will open but think that this is a wonderful idea!! Thank you so much for having an office we can rely for all ages!

February 10th, 2011

Dr Long is the best!

I have used Dr. Long and Kennesaw Pediatrics for my 2 children for 7 years now and love everything about the practice! It's clean, professional, wait time is minimal, and appointments for well and sick visits are easy to get. This month Dr. Long actually saved my son from unnecessary pain and suffering twice...once due to a concussion and next due to outpt surgery recovery. My son was seen in other settings first, and both times I took him to see Dr. Long because he wasn't getting better. Dr. Long diagnosed additional issues, and my son was feeling great within 24 hours! I highly recommend this doctor!

September 2nd, 2008

Kennesaw Pediatrics is the BEST!

I don't think there is another pediatricians office quite like this one! Every time we go the experience is exceptional! I love the cleanliness of the office, the decor, all of the office staff (including ALL 4 Doctors) I feel that the Doctors and staff always have my childs best interest at heart! I highly recommend Kennesaw Pediatrics!

August 19th, 2008

Best peds md in town

Awesome care and personal attention at each visit. They really work hard to make you feel at home and even knows my children by name.

May 6th, 2008

Competent and Caring

What a pleasure to have a doctor who offers outstanding medical care with personal attention and a kid-friendly office.