Learn more about Dr. Mark Lonquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lonquist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lonquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonquist graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lonquist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lonquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Lonquist practice?
Dr. Mark Lonquist practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians, Goodyear Urgent Care Centers, and Goodyear Physiatrists.