Mark R Lonquist, MD
Urgent Care Centers, Family Practitioner, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

IMS Family Medicine
13555 W McDowell Rd
Ste 103
Goodyear, AZ 85395
(623) 925-1157
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  My Doctor for 11 years  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

He is not a heavy dive in find things wrong with you dr.I like him, because if I come in and say I have Z/Y/Z going on, he will do some quick checks and diag me. Trusts my feeling.I've had a Dr. who said there must be massive things wrong with me, invasive tests, etc, nothing wrong.I like Mark.

|  Has our recommendation, great doctor and good office staff  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

We've received excellent healthcare from Dr. Lonquist. He's attentive to what we say, his knowledge and advice is respected and has been right on for us. We're very happy with Dr. Lonquist.

|  He just doesn't care!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2010

Spent almost no time in the room and paid little attention to me. I complained of pain and he didn't even examine the area. He offered meds, offered a specialist referral, and you could see my his attitude and the way he was staring at the door, that he simply wanted to get out and move on to the next room, to the next number, I mean patient. He shows no concern for what you're going through and does the least he can do and even then you need to ask or he'll just do nothing, say nothing, and just hope you get better. He's willing to take that risk. So if you're sure you want to risk your well being on the hope everything will be found in your bloodwork and you don't mind someone in charge of your health who doesn't really care about your health, this is your man. I hope if you've come here because you have other, better choices that you will take this review to heart and choose another doctor.

|  Not personable  |  show details
by nanasisk on Aug 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

The Dr. was not personable at all,seemed a bit cranky. He was not thorough and did not take the time to explain anything. I would not recommend him at all.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com