Overall Review

3.4

September 11th, 2014
Patient Beware!
Dr. Lonquist would rather be golfing than tending to patients. He did order lab work but when results came in he said there wasn't much to do but go home and wait to die! I had high cholesterol! He didn't even offer medication to help lower it! Just another doctor taking in a paycheck and not caring about people's health!

June 18th, 2011
My Doctor for 11 years
He is not a heavy dive in find things wrong with you dr.I like him, because if I come in and say I have Z/Y/Z going on, he will do some quick checks and diag me. Trusts my feeling.I've had a Dr. who said there must be massive things wrong with me, invasive tests, etc, nothing wrong.I like Mark.

May 23rd, 2011
Has our recommendation, great doctor and good office staff
We've received excellent healthcare from Dr. Lonquist. He's attentive to what we say, his knowledge and advice is respected and has been right on for us. We're very happy with Dr. Lonquist.

April 2nd, 2010
He just doesn't care!
Spent almost no time in the room and paid little attention to me. I complained of pain and he didn't even examine the area. He offered meds, offered a specialist referral, and you could see my his attitude and the way he was staring at the door, that he simply wanted to get out and move on to the next room, to the next number, I mean patient. He shows no concern for what you're going through and does the least he can do and even then you need to ask or he'll just do nothing, say nothing, and just hope you get better. He's willing to take that risk. So if you're sure you want to risk your well being on the hope everything will be found in your bloodwork and you don't mind someone in charge of your health who doesn't really care about your health, this is your man. I hope if you've come here because you have other, better choices that you will take this review to heart and choose another doctor.