Dr. Mark Lonstein Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lonstein?

August 4th, 2016

Works Comp patient( You don't matter he isn't listening)

Dr. Lonstein isn't a friend doctor and if your Works Comp. patient forget it you have no chances. He doesn't want to listen to what you have to say or care for that matter. I asked him a question and he stated I was being argumentative. Awful awful doctor I do not recommend him .

September 13th, 2015

If you want to waste your time and be treated like dirt go see him!

I went to see Dr L with my husband. We were eager to have a straight forward doctor look at my MRI. He squinted his eyes, mummbled to himself and said I was not a canidate for surgery. He swung around and started pulling my legs and being rough in my physical exam that really hurt me. He said that I had to redue my MRI even though mine was only a month old in his office $$ for him. Then he proceeded to say he would do steriod injections into my SI and push the fluid to hopefully fill the faucets up to S5. I did the six times over the course of a year and he never used any real numbing medicine. He walked in with out a good morning and walked out without a good bye everytime. His only employee that was friendly is Wendy. Now I'm paying in the hospital under the care of another doctor trying to decide if one or two sections should have the hernias taken out or if I am a canidate for spinal fuse surgery. dr L gives out zero meds and I would not recommend him because I do not trust his motivation to string people along or to bash them with his terrible bed side manner. Maybe a pair of glasses would be a good investment doc? He refers me to physical therapy three times a week which was a joke when he was doing the painfull shots and he wanted another paid visit to discuss the shots when he could not say a word anyother time. He likes his money I guess, and to waste peoples valuable time. It was a total waste of one year! She was here the entire time. What did he care when he claims to have preformed six thousand surgeries and treat us like a family member- ha! As he requested the lame injections that never worked! In my opionion, do not waste your time!!

August 14th, 2015

workman's comp paid spokesman

a workman's comp paid doctor. nothing more, just a number in the endless number of unfortunate patients in the system. no interest in hearing answers to the questions he asks. no interest in listening no interest in doing anything but getting you in the door so a bill can be sent. I should have know in the waiting room when I was warned by a patient coming out of his office. They looked at me and said "you don't want to be treated here".

July 4th, 2015

You better research for another doctor

March 16th, 2015

Despite MRI's and other doctor's recommendations for neuro, this "doctor" claims to "see nothing" and sent me back to work with no restrictions 2 days after being in ER with pain so severe, they gave me morphine to ease it... Definitely has workers comp in his back pocket.

December 1st, 2013

A Great Surgeon

After an exhaustive period of time with pain clinics, treatments, tests, drugs and delays from other doctors, I found Dr. Lonstein. He diagnosed the excruciatingly painful condition of my back, and went out of his way to schedule surgery the following week. Today, five months later, I am free from pain and have rods and screws in my spine. It is amazing for a person of my advanced age to be physically active and feeling wonderful again. If you are looking for a conversationalist, don't bother; if you want a great surgeon to fix your body, call Dr. Lonstein.

June 22nd, 2013

Excellent spine surgeon

Wonderful experience. He operated on my back, removed a cyst and bone spurs from my spine, and the severe sciatic pain was immediately gone. He and his staff were very caring and attentive. Best medical experience I have had.

March 13th, 2013

Daughter of 2 Lonstein patients

This guy performed surgery on both of my parents. Their pain was worse than ever. After seeking the opinion of another doctor, they should have never received the surgery that Dr. L performed. All hardware was removed. Pain in my dad has been constant, I mean CONSTANT ever since his first surgery. He has faced other surgeries, cortisone shots, therapies, laser treatments, etc. He now faces another surgery with high risks. His words, "I'd rather die than be in this kind of pain any longer." Interesting how many people I've spoken to who have heard of Dr. Lonstein and poor (I'm being kind) performance. Neither of my parents have been able to stand completely upright since Dr. L's surgeries on them.

February 15th, 2013

Would not recommend

The main reason I would NOT recommend this Doctor is that his bedside manner is condescending and it trickles down to his office staff as well. The staff seem to take it upon themselves to determine what is needed for my recovery. The receptionist and nurses run the show and have NO compassion.

February 4th, 2012

Best Spine Surgeon

Dr. Lonstein did surgery on my neck for a pinched nerve and I had immediate relief, best I have felt in five years. He is a very caring doctor who takes time to listen to you and explains everything he is going to do. His office staff is also very caring and available. My experience with him was the best, and I would recommend that you see him for any neck or back problem

January 31st, 2012

Best Ever Doctor Experience!

I had seen 2 other surgeons, a neurosurgeon and an orthopedic spine surgeon, both looked at my MRI, did a quick exam, and said they couldn't help me. Dr. Lonstein took time to listen to me, did an extensive exam, obtained Xrays and reviewed the MRI with me. He showed me the problem and did a great job on the surgery and I am now pain free after a year of severe back and leg pain from spinal stenosis. Absolutely the best medical experience I have had. And his office is the best, they answer the phone when you call. If you need back surgery this is the doctor to see.

November 5th, 2011

WORST DR. EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

Worst "bedside manner" even after major surgery and several appts. Consistently Dismissive,condecending and arrogant to patients especially when you ask questions. No concern or careing for patient-well being. Ensures appts. are less than 2 minutes duration maximum. Doesn't review patient chart/info prior to appt. Quick to prescribe Rx, but doesn't explain drug interactions/precautions. Thankfully most of his staff is courteous and show more concern than he. Makes me question my choice of Dr. and his true competency. IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE IN DR'S, KEEP LOOKING!