Learn more about Dr. Mark Lopatin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lopatin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopatin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopatin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lopatin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopatin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopatin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Lopatin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lopatin practice?
- Dr. Mark Lopatin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lopatin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists and Willow Grove Rheumatologists.