Learn more about Dr. Mark Lopatin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lopatin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopatin
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Lopatin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lopatin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopatin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopatin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Lopatin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lopatin practice?
- Dr. Mark Lopatin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lopatin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists and Willow Grove Rheumatologists.