Internists, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Specialist
Rheumatic Disease Assoc Ltd
2360 Maryland Rd
Willow Grove, Willow Grove, PA 19090
215-657-6776
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

I was extremely disappointed with Dr. Lopatin. I was told from a friend that her mother goes to him and he was very nice. I thought he was completely arrogant. I have never been treated so badly by anyone and will never recommend him to anyone.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Dr. Lopatin is an excellent physician. He is kind, considerate, and professional. He generates reports and sends them to PCP during the patient's visit, and this is a good thing, in that it enhances continuity of care and collaboration among other doctors. It certainly on one occasion saved my mother's life whose medical condition is complex and complicated. I wish more doctors were this thorough with the documentation.

|  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

I have been a patient since 2003 and trust him with everything. He is excellent. He has always help me over the years. I have RA, Fibro, Crohn's and other non related issues.

|  No gout flare ups.  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I have recommended this doctor to several family members and friends. My husband had gout really bad and no one could help him with the flare ups the Er doctor told us to go see Dr. Lopatin and he has not had a flare up since and that was two years ago. My husband is on meds now and doing fine.

|  Awesome diagnostician  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

It is only through moving here and going to Dr. Lopatin for care that I have been able to be weaned off a medication that I had many side effects from. My New York doctors all said that I would be on it for life. We tried a few alternatives with little or no side effects to offset things, and I am doing great for the first time in 18 years!