Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lottes
Dr. Mark Lottes, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Newark, DE. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lottes is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Aria Health-Torresdale Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lottes has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Mark Lottes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Jens Vogel-Claussen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi12
Dr. Randall Rhyne
Emergency Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Hull
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi38