A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lottes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lottes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lottes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lottes, DDS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lottes graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lottes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan Lottes DDS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Lottes practice?
- Dr. Mark Lottes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lottes practices Emergency Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians and Baltimore Radiologists.