Dr. Mark Loury MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 29th, 2015
Great Physician
I had a chronic cough for approximately ten months which was assumed to be GERD. I decided to go to Dr. Loury for a second opinion. He was able to diagnose the cause of my cough after a thorough examination and I experienced relief after two weeks. Dr. Loury takes the time to listen to your history and explain the situation in lay terms. He is professional, kind and personable. I am happy he chose to practice in Fort Collins!

June 17th, 2015
By far the BEST doctor
Wonderful! Great bedside manner, really takes time and listens to his patients. Amazing surgeon, I had a thyroidectomy. Love him!

March 19th, 2015
Dr. Loury spent a lot of time with me explaining the problem, diagnosis and surgery as a corrective procedure. After leaving the office, I was able to contact him by email and he promptly answered more questions. He did my surgery and there were no surprises. It went well. Surgery corrected my problem and I wish I had seen Dr. Loury 15 years earlier and had the surgery as living and breathing would have been easier. He is very skilled and caring and easy to talk with. Several other doctors that I go to had recommended him.

February 24th, 2009
I have had numerous problems with recurrent sinus infections over the years. I even had 2 operations by another doctor in Ft. Collins, who actually made my problem worse. Dr. Loury was the otolaryngologist who surgically fixed the problem that the other doctor's incompetent surgery caused and he has been great ever since.