A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lovell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lovell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lovell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark Lovell practice?
- Dr. Mark Lovell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lovell practices Pediatrics near Springdale, AR.
See Springdale Pediatricians.