Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lowe
Dr. Mark Lowe, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Lowe is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, UPMC Children's Surgery Centers and UPMC Passavant Cranberry. Dr. Lowe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lowe has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Mark Lowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Rudolph
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Ajit Ahluwalia
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Amanda Flint
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi10