More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lowenheim
Dr. Mark Lowenheim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lowenheim is affiliated with St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center, Stony Brook University Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lowenheim has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mark Lowenheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.
Dr. Cheryl Altschuler
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Philip Hubel
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Juliette Trope
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi11