A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lowenheim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lowenheim, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Crohn's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenheim graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenheim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Saul Lowenheim MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lowenheim practice?
- Dr. Mark Lowenheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lowenheim practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Sinai, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Pediatric Specialists.