A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lowenheim is Good. Dr. Lowenheim has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lowenheim, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Crohn's Disease and Pediatric Nutrition.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenheim graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenheim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowenheim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Lowenheim practice?
Dr. Mark Lowenheim practices Pediatric Gastroenterology and Gastroenterology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Mount Sinai, NY.
See Stony Brook Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Lowenheim, Dr. Markus Lowenheim, Dr. Marlon Lowenheim, Dr. Marcelo Lowenheim, Dr. Marc Lowenheim, Dr. Marcellus Lowenheim