Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lowenthal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenthal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenthal has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lowenthal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Lowenthal practice?
- Dr. Mark Lowenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lowenthal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Allergists and Highland Park Internists.