A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lowenthal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenthal has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lowenthal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Lowenthal practice?
- Dr. Mark Lowenthal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lowenthal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Allergists and Highland Park Internists.