A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lowenthal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenthal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenthal has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lowenthal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Lowenthal practice?
- Dr. Mark Lowenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lowenthal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Allergists and Highland Park Internists.