A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowenthal has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Lowenthal practice?
Dr. Mark Lowenthal practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Allergists and Highland Park Internists.