A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lowry is Excellent. Dr. Lowry has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Medical Center at Franklin
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Lowry practice?
Dr. Mark Lowry practices Pediatrics near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Lowry, Dr. Markus Lowry, Dr. Marlon Lowry, Dr. Marcelo Lowry, Dr. Marc Lowry, Dr. Marcellus Lowry