A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lowry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Medical Center at Franklin
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lowry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark Lowry practice?
- Dr. Mark Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lowry practices Pediatrics near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Pediatricians.