Learn more about Dr. Mark Luciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Luciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Luciano, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luciano graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Luciano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luciano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Luciano practice?
Dr. Mark Luciano practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.