A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Luciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Luciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Luciano, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neural Tube Defects
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luciano graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Luciano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory Luciano MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Luciano practice?
- Dr. Mark Luciano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Luciano practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.