Dr. Mark Lueg Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2015

awful awful awful

This old clown kept telling me it was all in my head. He totally missed a diagnosis of Hashimoto's Disease and blew me off totally. Literally wouldn't recommend this guy to even my enemies. Staff lady was rude too. I think he retired. Good thing for the community.

March 10th, 2014

Great Doctor

This is the best Endocrinologist I have ever been to. On my first visit he prescribed thyroid pills that were almost the exact right dosage - without a prior blood test! He listens to what you tell him and he will do what he knows is right for you and your medical situations. The Best Doctor!

February 22nd, 2014

I am also surprised to read some of these reviews and have been a patient for two years. He diagnosed my health issues and took a great deal of time with me during my initial visit to answer all of my question and continues to do so. My appointment times are always within 10-15 minutes of scheduled time (rarely happens with my other physicians.) Dr. Lueg's current staff has always been courteous and professional. I am grateful to have found him.

September 25th, 2013

he really helped me.

I am actually surprised by some of these reviews. Personally, Dr Lueg really helped me. I went to four other doctors who misdiagnosed me. Thus, my hypothyroidism went undiagnosed for six years. Dr Lueg found out on the first visit and after the first labs. I really thank this man for saving my life. I had high cholesterol, fatty liver, gallbladder issues etc. He even indicated that I needed to follow up with a liver specialist who found the gallbladder sludge. Dr Lueg saved my life.

January 24th, 2012

GREAT TO DEAL WITH

I was able to be seen within a few days of calling. The office staff is great to deal with and the environment is totally patient friendly. The doctor listened to all of my complaints and told me the options that could be taken. He let me be a complete part of the decision making which I love. I have been back a few times and love the office more with each visit!! Definitely worth every visit

January 20th, 2012

DO NOT GO

Went in with many symptoms of Hypothyroidism incuding 3 miscarriages in the first 6 months of 2011 and total infertility in the last 6 months of 2011 and he tried to put me on Prozac or another SSRI. My labs showed that my thyroid was not functioning at the acceptable level for a woman trying to conceive or one in her first trimester. This recent acceptable level is 2.5 for women in this situation (stated by guidelines of the American Thyroid Association). If it is not at this level it can cause miscarriage. Mine was above this level yet I was dismissed and almost prescribed a medication that can cause birth defects. I have seen another doctor who has prescribed medication for my thyroid. It is sad when doctors are not willing to find the problem for their patients and only try to mask the symptoms.

August 29th, 2011

Dont come here

Office staff is rude and down right incompetent! Stress that you need the first appointment of the day and find that there are 4 People waiting ahead of you when you get there. First appointment of the day is now an hour long wait. His staff doesnt answer the phone or return messages then gets angry with you for not making appointments when they wont answer the phone. Save your time and keep you blood preasure low, DO NOT COME SEE THIS QUACK!

August 30th, 2009

Horrific

I am a young female that made an appoint with Dr. Lueg almost immediately was able to get in. The staff was helpful and sent me the paper work for a new patient to fill ahead of time, so to not waste time in the office. I showed up on time and handed over my info. I waited 40 min. to see him and then he asked very detailed questions and listen to my response. I told him that my general doctor wanted me to see and endocrinologist to get CT scan done. Well from some reason he could only hear my list of doctors I had been to for my medical complaints and disregarded my complaint. He completely and whole heartedly invalidated my medical complaint by suggesting that I need to go see a psychiatrist and get some counseling. As a psyc. Undergraduate and going to grad school for counseling I was blown away by his suggestion. He was completely unprofessional and disregarded my general doctor and my concern about the imaging. The visit ended and he proceeded to ask the secretary to look up psychiatrist for me to call. I told him our visit was done and was in tears because I wasnt taken seriously. I was completely blown off and not helped at all. I never went back. I did get my imaging done and come to find out I had a benign tumor on my adrenal glands that once removed healed all the medical complaints that I was seeing doctors for before. Dr. Lueg was a waste of my time and will be a waste of yours too.

January 30th, 2017