A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lyda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyda graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lyda has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Harry Lyda MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Lyda practice?
- Dr. Mark Lyda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lyda practices Pathology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Pathologists.