Dr. Mark Lyerly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lyerly?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Lyerly operated on me, my husband and my brother. He is very professional yet very easy to talk to and explains everything he plans to do. He is a wonderful doctor.

Oversold Expectations

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Lyerly performed a laminectomy on me last year. The expectations he set up were not achieved. A three day recovery turned into three months. His post op follow up involved lots of meds and PT. Would not recommend. Still have back pain...

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Lyerly is a competent, compassionate doctor. He explains things very well & has great bedside manner.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

The Dr. Was so nice & explained everything , took his time with me.They had me in the back in less than 5 minutes.

Posted on May 9th, 2015

My experience with Dr.Lyerly was with my wife. All I can say Is An Excellent doctor,and a great Human Being'.

Mother is a very rude lady

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Some staff members are always ill like they don't have time for except melisant.

The Best Neurosurgeon in Winston Salem!

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Absolutely wonderful doctor that understood that I was in severe pain and scheduled my surgery quickly. His bedside manner was superb and I don't think that I could have found a doctor that would have taken better care of me. I love this guy, he is the best!

Wife of patient

Posted on April 17th, 2014

We both REALLY like this doctor ~ he doesn't act like he is G.O.D, but a very intelligent, caring man who happens to be a Doctor and WANTS to help YOU. And he Smiles! Is my hubby cured? No...not yet...but this doc talks TO you and listens.

Absolutely Recommend

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Only positive things to say about Dr. Lyerly. He was thorough, I never felt rushed, excellent bedside manner - puts you at ease from the first minute he meets you. I would recommend him to anyone.

Cervical Spine Surgery

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr. Lyerly is very thorough, responsive and has excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with spinal issues.

Surgeries

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I had neck surgery, spinal fusion surgery and carpal tunnel surgery by Dr. Lyerly. He was aggressive and accurate in treating my problems and the pain in my back and neck has been significantly better since the surgery. Dr. Lyerly always took time to explain the medical issues and the procedures. The waiting time to see him for an appt was usually less than 5 minutes. I was usually called back right after I had checked in at the front desk. I would highly recommend Dr. Lyerly.

DR. MARK A LYERLY

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Dr. Mark Lyerly in my opinion is the best nerve surgeon around. He is caring and compassionate with his patients as well as intelligent and a great su ...