Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A good One show details A good One
by Scotty LaCroix on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Mark explains everything in a way one can understand. He is the kind of man that does his job the right way as all doctors should. He will give you the stright truth, even if you got long hair or are a person of color. I got lucky finding Dr. Mark

Oct 30th, 2015

As a long-term (15 years) patient of Dr. Lyon, I have complete confidence in his diagnostic skills. He explains treatment options thoroughly, and patiently answers any and all questions. The staff is caring, and I almost always can get a same-day or next-day appointment without having to see an associate.

Sep 15th, 2011

Dr Lyon is thorough, caring and a great listener. He always helps me with my concerns about my health. I feel confident with his answers.

good doc. show details good doc.
by Janet Conklin on Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Lyon speaks with his patients in a way that assume competence. He explains things well, is not afraid to test when needed, and will draw pictures, diagrams and give you resources.He will also tell you what is your part in your own and does not take on more than he should. I trust him explicitly with my care.