Learn more about Dr. Mark Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berenson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Berenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Mark Berenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Berenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malden, MA.
See Malden Orthopedic Surgeons.