A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berenson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Berenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Mark Berenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Berenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Malden, MA.
See Melrose Orthopedic Surgeons.