Learn more about Dr. Mark Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berenson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Berenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Mark Berenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Berenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Malden, MA.
See Malden Orthopedic Surgeons.