Dr. Mark Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2016
Eyelid Surgery -- Will Trust This Doc Again
Why do I look sad when I am not? When I saw my “normal” facial expression in the mirror, it just looked worn out. I did not like it for I did not feel like that on the inside! After Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones did my eye lid surgery, I feel great about seeing myself in the mirror again. None of that loopy, tired look anymore! My only regret: I should have done this earlier. Creams do nothing to remove the wrinkles and the sagging eyelids that accompany getting into my late 40s. I feel refreshed in the face, and it affects my inside every time I look in the mirror or see a photo of myself. Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones did a fabulous job. He did not go overboard, he did it just right. He had the expert touch from the beginning to the end. Trusting my doctor is most important to me, and if I do this surgery again in ten years, I will just let him decide what can be done to achieve a more refreshed, happier look. It pays to let experience bear. It is my face.

December 18th, 2015
We had the worst care with Dr Jones if you can call him a Dr. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. Anytime he can operate on someone knee six times and it still wasn't right. Then lied to say it was my husband fault. The last surgery he sent him home with a hugh hematoma under his knee cap. Then left his leg straight for over a year. If you treat a person wrong it will come back to you.

November 5th, 2015
Wonderful person, kind and he listens. I had a total knee replacement it went so well. I am overjoyed.

October 18th, 2015
Fabulous doctor who takes the time to talk and listen to his patients. A very caring and knowledgeable professional. I traveled from S.C. to have him perform my surgery. If I ever need surgery again, would not hesitate to make the trip.

February 13th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Mark Jones
Dr. Jones is the most compassionate doctor I have met since moving to Richmond eleven years ago. I have a number of medical issues that require seeing various specialists for different health issues. Personal frustration sets in very quickly when these various doctors only seem to take enough time with you to send you on your way with a new medicine or prescribe a new test. Dr. Mark Jones is different in that he takes whatever time is needed to truly understand your health issues to decipher how he can help. He possesses a breadth of medical knowledge and vigilant listening, which differentiates him from other specialists in my opinion, to direct you on a logical plan for securing pain relief. Just being with him you can read in his face and hear in his voice a man who truly cares about you and goes well beyond his foot specialization exemplary expertise to help. There aren't many doctors like Dr. Mark Jones. He is truly "special".

January 29th, 2014
Dr. Mark Jones
I did not know that doctors like him still existed. Perfect blend of skill, expertise, compassion and friendliness.

October 1st, 2013
Long time patient
Simply the best Orthopaedic Surgeon in the Richmond area that I have come to know due to total knee replacements that I have had. Listens intently, thorough diagnosis, spends much time with patient during office visits, develops a well thought out plan, always placing surgery as the last resort, follows up during post surgery, and continues for as long as it takes to ensure the patient has recovered and is doing well. Can't say enough for his entire staff, and would highly recommend his analysis before making any decision concerning orthopaedic problems.

November 9th, 2012
Replacement knee Surgery for Don R
From the first time I met Dr. Jones I found him to be interested in me, my problem and he explained everything that must be done to make my right knee almost like new. I have been free of the pain related to the knee for almost two years. I can't say enough about Dr. Jones and how the procedure went and the great care rendered by him. Top notch!!!!!

October 30th, 2012
Kenneth G Briggs Jr.
I have had a fused ankle and a total knee replace by Dr Mark Jones over the pass four years. I can not say enough great things about this gentleman. He has a great office staff and he is very caring individual. I would highly recommend him.

August 10th, 2012
Excellent Dr.

May 17th, 2012
Excellent Care and Surgical Genius
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Jones! His bedside manner and surgical excellence are top notch! My TKR was done 5 weeks ago and I am moving about like I haven't done in years. His concern and compassion for his patients is superior and I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs this type surgery!Wait for appointment with him was well worth it.

August 15th, 2011
great doc
It's hard to get an appt. with Dr. Jones, but I think it's because his reputation is so good. He is very conservative in his approach and does not rush to surgery. However, once surgery becomes the only option he does a great job and follows up as needed.