Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you Dr. Mark Jones show details Thank you Dr. Mark Jones
by Mary Kozlowski on Feb 13th, 2015

Dr. Jones is the most compassionate doctor I have met since moving to Richmond eleven years ago. I have a number of medical issues that require seeing various specialists for different health issues. Personal frustration sets in very quickly when these various doctors only seem to take enough time with you to send you on your way with a new medicine or prescribe a new test. Dr. Mark Jones is different in that he takes whatever time is needed to truly understand your health issues to decipher how he can help. He possesses a breadth of medical knowledge and vigilant listening, which differentiates him from other specialists in my opinion, to direct you on a logical plan for securing pain relief. Just being with him you can read in his face and hear in his voice a man who truly cares about you and goes well beyond his foot specialization exemplary expertise to help. There aren't many doctors like Dr. Mark Jones. He is truly "special".

Dr. Mark Jones show details Dr. Mark Jones
by Suzanne Lane on Jan 29th, 2014

I did not know that doctors like him still existed. Perfect blend of skill, expertise, compassion and friendliness.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Spain, R on Oct 1st, 2013

Simply the best Orthopaedic Surgeon in the Richmond area that I have come to know due to total knee replacements that I have had. Listens intently, thorough diagnosis, spends much time with patient during office visits, develops a well thought out plan, always placing surgery as the last resort, follows up during post surgery, and continues for as long as it takes to ensure the patient has recovered and is doing well. Can't say enough for his entire staff, and would highly recommend his analysis before making any decision concerning orthopaedic problems.

Replacement knee Surgery for Don R show details Replacement knee Surgery for Don R
Nov 9th, 2012

From the first time I met Dr. Jones I found him to be interested in me, my problem and he explained everything that must be done to make my right knee almost like new. I have been free of the pain related to the knee for almost two years. I can't say enough about Dr. Jones and how the procedure went and the great care rendered by him. Top notch!!!!!

Kenneth G Briggs Jr. show details Kenneth G Briggs Jr.
Oct 30th, 2012

I have had a fused ankle and a total knee replace by Dr Mark Jones over the pass four years. I can not say enough great things about this gentleman. He has a great office staff and he is very caring individual. I would highly recommend him.

Aug 10th, 2012

Excellent Dr.

Excellent Care and Surgical Genius show details Excellent Care and Surgical Genius
May 17th, 2012

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Jones! His bedside manner and surgical excellence are top notch! My TKR was done 5 weeks ago and I am moving about like I haven't done in years. His concern and compassion for his patients is superior and I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs this type surgery!Wait for appointment with him was well worth it.

great doc show details great doc
Aug 15th, 2011

It's hard to get an appt. with Dr. Jones, but I think it's because his reputation is so good. He is very conservative in his approach and does not rush to surgery. However, once surgery becomes the only option he does a great job and follows up as needed.

Mar 11th, 2009

A very good Dr. He has great bedside manners.

Feb 4th, 2009

Wonderful doctor!!

by Nathan on Dec 12th, 2008

I saw Dr. Mark Jones after suffering a high ankle sprain in a mountain bike crash. He was very thorough and spent a considerable amount of time asking questions and answering my questions. He seemed to geniunely care about my health and that was the most important thing, NOT getting to the next patient. He was conservative in his approach with my ankle, and avoided an unnecessary surgery that another surgeon wanted to perform. Dr. Jones was my 2nd opinion on that surgery and I believe his opinion was the right one. I still have a little stiffness in my ankle, but it's nothing I can't deal with and doesn't cause me any pain. GREAT DOCTOR!!!

In good hands show details In good hands
by D.Holland on Apr 9th, 2008

My foot injury required two surgeries and both were performed by Dr. Jones. He is clear and explains everything. If you ever need a foot/ankle specialist, he comes highly recommended.