A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Myingsik Kang MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Kang practice?
- Dr. Mark Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kang practices Surgery near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Surgeons.